Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I took Monday off and went shopping with my mom. It was a good day even if I did have to work some in the morning. Then there was all the drama yesterday and today...today was just flat out busy. Worse, I'm trying to cut down on my intake of Diet Coke, so I went from about 6-8 a day to 2 today. I walked around yawning all day. My co-workers kept asking me what was wrong. So, the long and short of it is...I need a break. There are exactly 12 more working days before I have 10 days off in a row. Yippee. I love my company. :-)

Still knitting on some x-mas presents. Have to restart some socks for my neice. I made the first sock about 3/4 of an inch too long. Also trying to finish a few other christmas gifts as well. Need to go buy another skein of yarn for one of them. Ooops! Still hopefull that I'm going to finish on time.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    AH HA! ...startitis rears it's ugly head, indeed.

    I SEE YOU! :)

    er?

    Yeah, I have the hots for Diet Coke myself these days...that and Coke Zero AND NOW I just have to have a couple wedges of lime in there, too. *facepalms* Make it stop!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    So if I calculate this right, your vacation time doesn't start much before Xmas? Darn - no spare time there for knitting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home