Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm finished...almost

After a marathon shopping trip last night and again this morning, I have all my gifts purchased except one that I have to get in St. Louis when I go home next weekend. Yippee!!! Tomorrow I'm going to have a marathon gift wrapping party so I can wrap all of my gifts. What a relief!

So, after my marathon shopping trip, I came home to a marathon knitting
session in which I tried to finish all of my washcloths for gifts. I bought soap and lotion to include with them this morning. Here are the second 4. Since 2 people are off next week, I have a reprieve until after the holidays to finish those two. I'm such a bad person. I have one other gift to finish and I would still be knitting, but I really needed a break. It's very close to being done about another 2 hours and it will be finished!!! Yeah!!! I'm ready to go home for the holidays. I'm going to be in St. Louis for 8-10 days and I can't wait!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY GUL!

    I've decided that I'm just going to sew some pajamas and a gown and call it done. I'm sick of Christmas already. GEEZ!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yay, you!!! That sounds like a wonderful break - and I bet it feels great to be nearly done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home