Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I had a wonderful day! I went to the Flash Your Stash yarn swap at The Studio with Carmen, Johanna and Joanna. The bad was that I was the only one of us who did not win an attendance prize???? So sad!! I swapped/sold 9 skeins of yarn and brought home 9. I definitely ended up on the winning end of this swap because I came out exactly even.


6 skeins of Touch Me in a lucious chocolate brown, 2 skeins of Noro Daria in multi pinks and greens, and 1 skeins of Classic Elite Sand in white.







You'll note that there are only 5 skeins of the Touch Me in this picture... because I've already done this...

It's the Vintage Velvet scarf from the Scarf Style book. I'm loving, loving, loving it. Yeah!!!! The chocolatey brown color will perfectly match the fur on the hood of my winter coat. Hurrah!!!


5 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooo!! That chocolate looks yummy!! And the scarf looks great, too. Looks like you're out of your funk! Congrats!

    -Colleen

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    I really wanted to go...but I was sick! Glad you had fun!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    YEAH BOY!
    That swap was the BOMB DIGGITY!
    I feel bad you didn't win nuffin' *pout* I'll make it up to you at Knit Night tomorrow, ok!?

    Don't forget the pattern for the Reversible Cable or maybe I should do the one from Lion Brand?

    You really did already cast on for the scard. DAGNABIT! Now, I have to cast on for it, too.

    We have to show off our Touch Me tomorrow night at Borders. *evil grin*

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger kitkatknit said…

    Gwen, You won my TVBF contest over at kitkatknit.blogspot.com. Please contact me!!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh, YUM - lucky you, coming home with Touch Me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home