Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

AWOL

Yes, I'm a bad, bad blogger. I haven't been around for awhile. I have no new knitting projects to report. I've been traveling. I've been working. I'm tired and burned out. Today, on the way home from work, I passed all 3 exits on the highway that lead to my apartment complex. Yes, I drove 10 miles farther down the road before I realized it and wondered where on earth I had gotten to...this didn't look familiar... Ugghhh!!! I missed the darn exit. I decided I didn't need to work anymore tonight. I really needed to relax. Watch some tv. Find my brain again.

I got my yarn in for Lift & Seperate. I had it sent to the office...it's still sitting on the guest chair in my office because I keep forgeting to bring it home. (Can you believe that?) I've been an internet ordering fool. I also bought myself a new comforter for my bed. I like it a lot, but man is it warm! Which will be good for tonight when it gets down to 35 degrees.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have knitting news soon. All of my projects I've been working on are due on Friday, so life should slow down after that.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    That exit thing? That's how my brain feels today! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    been there, done that...hope to see you tonight...I'll stop by for a little while

     

Post a Comment

<< Home