Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Lows...

My knitting slump has taken on new depths...I went to a yarn store today and I couldn't find anything to buy. Yes, it's a sad, sad day. I even went looking for something specific to make an x-mas present and nothing appealed. I need to get out of the funk... Finishing old objects didn't work. Trying to start new major projects not working...so, I've gone back to basics. I started a simple sock with no pattern. Just the straight sock pattern. I'm hoping this will help...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger aija said…

    Good luck! :)

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Bummer. Sometimes paging through my books and magazines helps when I'm in a knitting funk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home