Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

47 Things about me

Since I've been stressed out and traveling, the motivation to knit and blog has been about nil here lately and since I've been feeling guilty about not posting, I've stolen this from Carmen's Blog...

47 Things About Me.
1. FIRST NAME?
Gwen. Just Gwen, not Gwendolyn, not Guinevere...Just Gwen

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not to my knowledge. My mom just liked the name.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
June 24th about midnight when I broke 2 tiny bones in my foot.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Cursive: Yes Printing: Not so much

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Really good thinly sliced Ham. With cheese. Colby. Mmmm...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I love me. I would probably annoy myself at times, but in general, we'd get along great.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
This is as close to it and I still don't bare it all...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I weren't terrified of heights and afraid the cable would break with my weight, I would do it. I think it would be incredibly liberating.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch with crunch berries.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Why on earth would you bother to do that??? Off! Off! ASAP!!! is my motto.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Ben & Jerry's Phish food. If they ever discontinue it, I will seriously cry.

14. SHOE SIZE?
7

15. RED OR PINK?
Both??? Ummm...if I have to make a choice, red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Procrastination...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mom

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Not necessarily.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey work pants and a pink silk sweater. No shoes, black socks.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Popcorn. Which is really weird, because I hated it for years and have only recently become obsessed with it. I have to have it every night.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My loud computer fan

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Burnt Sienna
Black

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Lavender bushes in spring. Jasmine.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some weirdo guy who keeps calling me at work asking me to donate money on behalf of my company. He calls every day.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Hands.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from?
Yes. She is always herself.

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Starbuck's Cafe Mocha...I walked 12 blocks in the cold to have one today...it was that kind of day....

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Hockey. It's hard living here where we don't have a team.

29. EYE COLOR?
Hazel

30. HAT SIZE?
I look really, really bad in hats, so this is a non-issue

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Lasagna

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I'm a sap.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I hat hot.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cherry Pie

37. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
???
39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The Historian

40. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad?
Don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
CSI: Miami and an episode of Men in Trees I had DVRed.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
laughter

43. ROLLING STONES or BEATLES?
Beatles

44. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany

45. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I can curl my tongue...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
St. Louis, MO

47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from Carmen

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    POPCORN, EH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

    You are my twin. :)

    I LOVE POPCORN! I have to have a bag of PopSecret Homestyle everyday. It's my guilty pleasure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home