Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've been thoroughly spoiled...

by my Knitflix pal!!! Noelle, you are a goddess, you totally rock. I've had an up and down week and this package just made everything better.

She gave me the Hugh Grant double feature of 4 Weddings and Funeral and Sense & Sensibility. And the coolest thing ever for movie knitting, Knit Lites knitting needles. Yippee. Two totally different yet totally cool pink sock yarns. I love, love, love pink. 2 books - Socks, Socks, Socks and Knit Fix. A sock Pattern. A note book and a pen and the coolest thing ever, a Sock Blocker key chain, where you can knit your own sock to go over it. Whenever it wears out or you get tired of it, you just knit a new one to go on the blocker. How cool is that! I've never seen that before. Great usage for extra yarn. Also some green chili pistacio nuts...Yes, they're already opened. They're wonderful. Where on earth can I get some of those here in the midwest. :-)

Noelle, you totally rock. Thank you so much!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said…

    Yaaay!! I'm glad you like it all! Aren't those knit lites perfect for movies?? They just got them at my LYS, Village Wools. I had to get them for you!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    WOW - what a fabulous swap package!! Lucky you. :)

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Man, that is an amazing amount of COOL STUFF! I also LOVED the keychains, how cute is that? Have a good trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home