Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Forgive me, but it is November first??? Just November 1st??? Not December 1st??? Because a radio station here in KC has gone to playing all Holiday Music all the time. I rode home in the car listening to it. I couldn't help myself. Since when did the Holiday season start November 1st????? UGGHH!!! It means I need to get on the ball with my holiday knitting and I need to start shopping.

I did knit tonight. I knit about 2 inches of a sock and...ummm...another washcloth...yes, that's the bandwagon you can see me jumping on...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah...was happily flipping through stations and all of a sudden I was being told to have a holly jolly Christmas this year.

    Okay.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Considering my birthday is Thankgiving Day and I was born on Thankgiving, it really irks me that we suddenly go straight from Halloween to Christmas - it's like they're skipping Thanksgiving altogether and I can't help but take it personally. :( *Sigh* I guess it's because the only people who can market Thankgiving are grocery stores and dinnerware companies. Tis the season!

    Good luck with your knitting projects!! ;-)

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    Where are you? Why didn't you come to knit night? *pout*

    Are you going to The Studio this Sunday? I have some yarn I need to de-stash.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I was in some stores that had Christmas stuff before Halloween. UGH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home