Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 27, 2006

It's a winner...

The St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series!! Hurrah!!! I felt very homesick watching the game. I worked downtown in an office building that overlooked the stadium and it was such a fun atmosphere. Sniff!! Woo Hoo!!

I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and knit a washcloth. It was

enjoyable and a quick project...and although it needs to be blocked, looks pretty darn good.

Hurrah! A Finished Object. Hey, coming out of the funk I've been in, I've got to celebrate every little thing.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for the Cardinals!!! And I really love your dishcloth, the details are so pretty and so is the yarn you were using - great! Happy Knitting!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Is it pathetic if I tell you I didn't even know they were in the World Series?

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    That's a very cool washcloth - I love how the striping worked out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home