Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm back...for a few days anyway. The world is conspiring against me. I came home last night and my toilet overflowed. Big yuck. I had a pen explode on my at work today. Big fun. I rushed out of the office this evening so I could get to the apartment office before 6pm to get my Knitflix package only to run into traffic and arrive at the office at 6:01 to find the door locked and no, knocking did not bring anyone. UGHHHHH!!!!! I want my package!!!! On top of all that, I still have knitting malaise. I broke out the Mountain colors yarn. The yarn that I lusted after for months before buying. Yarn I've been saving for over a year. Yep, you guessed. Knit, Frog, Knit, Frog. I need some mental help. UGHHH!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home