Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's official...

I'm finally a Kansas resident. Yes, I finally have both a driver's license and license plate. Why yes, that's plate in the singular. I only got one. Weird.

I went to work today and I was going to be in town the whole month, but alas, it was not to be. I have to be in St. Louis for a meeting on Monday so I'm going home to see the family over the weekend. Then I'm going to Atlanta the week after for 3 days and then 2 weeks after that, I'm back in St. Louis for more meetings. Ummm...so much for staying in town for the whole month...

Still no knitting news. I've been thinking about starting the here & there cabled scarf from Scarf Style. I've been wanting to do that for awhile. I have some Pink Queensland Llama Seta that would be good for it.

Well, that's it for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    You jetsetter, you!! I wish I could travel at least a little for work...

    What have you started knitting?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home