Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Monkey off my back!

Ta Da! After 4 long, long years I've finally finished Faina's scarf. I still
need to fringe and block, but the knitting is done!! It's amazing how fast the last diamond went. I can't believe I didn't finish it earlier. Of course, not having any other projects currently going...has helped matters exponentially.

To celebrate the fact that Faina was finally finished, I purchased some blocking wires and a blocking board so I can properly block the scarf. I've been wanting them for awhile and finally happened accross them in a store today. Yippee!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    You found them locally? I ordered mine from KnitPicks and they arrived while I was out of town. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home