Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Voila...the finished Watermelon sock.

I tried 3 different picot edgings before going back to the tried and true picot edging. I like it and it fits perfectly. Hurrah!!!

Preparations for Stitches started in ernest today. I did my homework, which is the pink 5"X5" square below and assembled everything I need for my class in one bag.

I also bought a new knitting bag. Last weekend, both of the straps on my bag broke.

Although, it was ready to be retired, I hadn't yet found "the" bag I was looking for. This one comes pretty darn close. It's actually an inner bag that zips and an outer bag. A 2-in-one kind of thing. An, of course, it's Pink. What could be better.

Don't forget, I'm still accepting obsession for my blogiversary contest. Winner to be drawn on Wednesday!

Countdown to Stitches: 5 days!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    The first sock looks great! Your new bag looks pretty fun.

    And congrats on winning the contest over at Hand Over the Wool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home