Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well, Darn!

So, I was in a meeting when the Interweave "hurt" book sale started and MAN, did it make a difference. 4 books I wanted were already sold out. I can't imagine how many people were on-line vying for books because it was running sooooo slow. I did manage to procur 4 books that I was looking for:
Folk Socks
Folk Shawls
Lee Raven's Hands on Spinning
Knitting on the Road (hard to believe I don't have a copy of this isn't it...)

The following that I wanted were already sold out (Poor Me!):
Socks
Meg Swanson's Knitting
Spin It
Knitting Vintage Socks.

Can you tell I'm on a kick - Socks and Spinning??

Speaking of Socks. What do you think of these???


Countdown to Stitches Midwest: 16 days

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute!

    I wanted the fair isle book but it was gone by the time I remembered about the sale.

    I have Meg's book if you want to borrow it. Actually, you can borrow it when Mary Beth is done with it.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger aija said…

    The Interweave sale was crazy! I was lucky enough to pick up a few titles I'd wanted, but it took forever!

    Great little toe there :)

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    D'oh! I didn't even know about the Interweave sale...

    I like the wide stripes of your sock so far!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I didn't know about the Interweave sale, either. What's up with that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home