Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Well, I went back to the Bombshell sweater from BGK. I made it to the point where you make the sleeves and then work just the body, so I have actual progress to report.

I still think I'm going to have to buy at least 1 more ball, but I think I'll make it without giving up. My only question now is will I be able to finish it in the 11 days before Stitches...

I also made progress on the Watermelon socks and am at the point where I need to do the pink heel.

Last buytnot least, my newest project. Socks in Lang Jawoll. I love this color way. The yarn is alternatively turquoise, turquoise & dark blue, turqoise & white, white, and dark blue. It kind of looks like the ocean.


Stitches Midwest Countdown:11 days. I bought yarn for my homework today!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    You are getting SO MUCH knitting done! I am jealous. I think I managed about 4 rounds on a sock over the weekend.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely love the colors in the Lang Jawoll! I'm giving socks another try, as I recently found a skein of yarn I'd bought a long time ago for socks, but after the debacle with the first pair, I needed a break. Here's hoping I'll like these more!

    And, you're really cruising on Bombshell...I can't wait to see it on you - maybe by the Cold Party????? Good luck with the yarn shortage - maybe it won't be as bad as you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home