Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Look, I finished another block for my sock yarn blanket today...and what's so special about this block you ask???

The yarn looks awfully familiar doesn't it??

Kind of looks like the Socks that Rock yarn that I was knitting the RPM socks...

It is the STR...which can only mean one thing!!!! Yes, I finished the RPM socks today....

I absolutely love them. They turned out fantastic. Of course, I had to immediately make a square out of the tiny bit of yarn I had left to commemorate the socks for my blanket (yes, still obsessed...). Hurrah!!

So, after I finished the socks, I went back to Bombshell. I actually found another skein I didn't think I had, so I may need 1 extra skein, but not several extra as I feared. I also dipped back into the stash for sock yarn to start new socks...and discovered to my absolute horror! that I only have enough sock yarn to make six more pairs of socks... I feel the need to go out and buy more yarn immediately, but I'm going to control myself until I get to Stitches.

Countdown to Stitches Midwest: 12 days

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    The RPM socks turned out great! Very cool striping.

    Oh oh - critically low sock yarn levels - hang on, you can make it to Stitches...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home