Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Homework

So, I looked at my homework this evening for my sweater class at Stitches Midwest and as hard as this is to believe...I need to go yarn shopping. I know, this is a bit beyond the realm of believability, but I don't own any bulky weight wool. I really don't like to knit with anything bigger than an 8, so I don't buy yarn that requires you to knit on anything bigger than an 8 to put in my stash. If I see a pattern that requires bulky yarn, I purchase the yarn, knit the pattern and go on with my life...

Almost finished with the RPM sock. Just need to do the ribbing at the top and then I'll post pictures of the finished sock.


Stitches Midwest Countdown: 13 days!!!!! I'm excited about the yarn, but I'm really burned out and need a break too.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I hear ya about bulky yarn - I don't particularly like knitting with it and don't get tempted to buy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home