Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

So, seeing as it's 4 days until I leave for Stitches, it's time to start deciding on knitting project to take with me...Ummm...is this too many???

Granted, the contents of the red bag are my homework and the pink bag won't be going, I just piled stuff on top of it. What you're looking at is the Bombshell sweater, my feather and fan shawl, and 2 pairs of socks. I'm considering taking 1 pair of socks out because I can always use sock yarn I buy there to make more if I finish a pair.

I worked on the short rows for my Bombshell sweater tonight after I got home from Columbia. I didn't finish them all, but will tomorrow night so I can get back to pattern.

Countdown to Stitches is 4 days!!! I'm totally excited. It will be the longest 3.5 days of work in my life. Yipeee!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Um... the more you take with you, the less space you have to bring things back with yout! :)

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    I'm taking a backpack with me when I go to San Francisco and Los Angeles in addition to the new KnitPicks KIPer bag! :)

    I like the new pink bag you got!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home