Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So, in case you were wondering, there has been knitting going on. I started the third ball in my Feather and Fan shawl.
It's kind of in that place where you knit and you knit and you knit and you never get anywhere. It's beautiful though. I'm trying to finish it to take to Vegas with me next month. Are we taking odds???





I also finished the first of my ocean socks. They're in Lang Jawoll in many
shades of blue...obviously not the real colorway name. But I like them and they have been much admired. They're just in a standard 3 by 2 rib because the yarn was enough decoration by themself. Now, I just need to start sock #2.




I've started a new countdown for our Vegas trip. 28 days from now, I'll be playing the slots instead of sitting here blogging to the world. Yippeee!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger aija said…

    Go vegas!! My favorite is the "Elvis" slot machines :)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh, I bet you can get that shawl done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home