Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Small moment of truimph!

I have to celebrate my small moment of truimph. So, I finished the short rows this evening and the sweater still fits perfectly!!! I think this might actually work. Of course, the fact that I keep trying it on every 20 or so rows is helping matters expedentially. :-)

No other knitting done this evening. I worked until 7pm in preparation for my long weekend. I took off Monday to recover from the yarn mania that is Stitches. Plus, I really, really, really need to get a driver's license and license plates in Kansas.

Countdown to Stitcs: 3 days Baby!! 3 days!!! Woo Hoo!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm so glad the the sweater is working out now!!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hurrah! Come by Borders tonight...I have something cool to show off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home