Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yet another completed sock...

I'm on a role now. After not having a finished object for 2 months (darned obsessive sock yarn squares...), finally a finished objects. Ruffled socks for my neice Lindsay in Koigu mill-ends acquired at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. Lindsay will owe a special thanks to her Uncle Jeff and Aunt Alicia who helped me paw through all the bins of koigu to find yarn in like colors. I love how these came out!! Unfortunately, there isn't enough yarn for 1 square, so I'm going do about half a square in it and half a square in a solid. I can't not include it in my sock blanket because I need to show all my socks.

When I went to record these as a finished object for the year, I could hardly believe that I hadn't finished an object for two months and then I realized I had startitis. I started 2 shawls, a sweater, tried to start that koigu sock over and over and over and over. The Clapotis is almost finished as well. If I put a little work into it, I could have it finished this weekend as well.

Countdown to Stitches Midwest: 21 Days!!! Yes, three weeks from today I will be in yarn heaven.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home