Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

All in all it was a good weekend. Teri and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean today. It was pretty good. Better than I had expected based on the bad reviews. A fair bit more cheesiness than the last one, but still laugh out loud funny. Love, Jack Sparrow...

Also been knitting. Clapotis is decreasing. Got about 2 more inches of the sock done and a few more squares. Score for the weekend, only 4 squares.

Countdown to Stitches Midwest stands at 25 days and counting. Today I got together my project list with yarns needed. Hurrah!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CAPTAIN, Captain Jack Sparrow! :)

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I haven't seen the first movie even....

    I know, I know, it's shameful, isn't it??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home