Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So, my pet peeve for the day is I restaurant where it was seriously hotter inside than outside. I swear! Ughhh! I had to go to this work dinner tonight and it was hotter than heck in the restaurant where we were. The only time you even felt a semi-cool breeze when they opened the kitchen door to bring out food. What the heck is up with that???? UGGHHH! When I got out to my car I turned up the AC and put it on high. I'm still hot and it's over an hour later. UGHHH!!!

So, since I was at this dinner, I missed the knit night and I only did about 3 rounds on my sock. I'm just too hot to knit. Yuck. Still loving the sock pattern though. The bad vibes must be going away.

Countdown to Stitches Midwest: 28 days.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Ack - I hate getting that warm.

    Heh, I know what you mean about wool in the summer. That's another reason I've been knitting bibs bibs bibs...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home