Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well heeled...


The RPM Sock now has a heel. I'm loving this sock!!! It's going so fast as well.

Didn't do too much today. I did actually venture outside to go to Target and spent the rest of the day doing a bit of cleaning and lots of knitting. I knit a couple rows on the clapotis. 10 rows on the bombshell sweater (it's in the dreaded Stockinetted "Just keep knitting" phase at the moment). Nothing much to show, I sometimes think it's not even growing. Worked on the RPM sock lots and made 2 more sock yarn squares and watched 4 movies. All in all a good day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, that was "didn't do too much"?! Sounds like you got a lot done! The sock is looking great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home