Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Yummy...so, I went a little overboard in the fruit buying this week and realized I was never going to be able to eat the 6 perfectly ripe peaches, 3 perfectly ripe bananas and 2 pears before everything went bad, so tonight, I was inspired and whipped up a little peach cobbler for one. Boy was it yummy and I'm quite suprise since I just kind of whipped it together without a recipe and without measuring anything...

There was actual knitting tonight. I knit 4 rounds on my Bombshell sweater and 3 inches of the RPM sock and...ummm...another sock yarn square... That's the first one all week though, so I'm weaning myself from the binge last weekend.

I got a total surprise today. Two of my peers bought me a gift certificate to Nordstroms. I was so surprised. It really made my day.

Countdown to Stitches: 27 days

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you in town this weekend? Want to go to a movie or come over and hang out?

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Mmmmmmm... cute peach cobbler! So thoughtful with the gift certificate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home