Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A sock and a quarter...

Ta Da!! One sock done, one to go. Again, the lovely RPM sock from the most recent knitty.com designed by the Aija. I love, love, love this sock and I love, love, love the yarn. Hurrah!!!





I'll cast on for the second tomorrow, but since I didn't want to get sucked into it tonight, I started this...
What's this you ask?? Why it looks like a mini-sock, which in a way it is.
It's a sock for my neice Lindsay. I'm sure she's grown out of all the ones I made her last year and so I decided I'd really start spoiling her and make her a Koigu sock. Yes, Aunt Gwen is the most awesome aunt in the world...



Countdown to Stitches: 23 days!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger VTahir said…

    you sounds exciting

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger aija said…

    I agree, you do sound exciting! :)

    (Love the socks!)

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    RPM is excellent!

    But hey - I'm competing for the most awesome aunt in the world competition, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home