Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm so glad it's the weekend!!!! I didn't make it to work this morning because I, as usual, turned the radio on after the alarm went off and went back to sleep. I woke up a half an hour later when the radio announcer said "The time is now 6:30" 6:30!!! UGGHHH!!!!

I really have no plans for the weekend. I'm going to hang around. Knit a little...or a lot...maybe go out looking for a new tote bag to carry my knitting around in because the one I have is looking a little worse for wear. But other than that I'm free!! Hurrah!! And, YES, I am staying in KC for once. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home