Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Chris asked how long I was going to be out of work, and unfortunately, I'm one of those insane people and I went back to work on Monday. I limp and everyone is calling me "Gimp," but it's my busiest time of year, people want their raises!! So, I'm biting the bullet and going to work. I spend most of my day in my office with my foot propped up on a box under my deskl. I used to walk around and talk to staff whenever I needed to talk to someone, but now, if I need to talk to a person, I call them and ask them to come see me. It's working out well actually.

The house is officially clean now. Yeah!! In time for my brother's visit. I even stashed away most of the yarn...in the yarn room, otherwise known as the second bedroom where my brother and his wife will sleep. I managed to put most of it in some orderly fashion, but when the nightstand is stuffed with yarn, what can you say... Hopefully they won't feel too claustrophobic surrounded by all the yarn...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, you went right back to work?! You are a trooper.

    Heh, as long as the yarn doesn't decide to attack, they should be fine...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home