Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend. Friday was my company's community service project. We volunteered at a local food collection agency, sorting and boxing up donated food. Then, my brother and SIL were in town for the weekend. I dragged them to my company BBQ where my brother and I learned to play Craps...badly. Saturday, we went to breakfast and then shopping for wedding clothes for the 2 of them since they were in town for a wedding and their luggage got lost. They went to the wedding and I watched a movie and knitted. This morning, we got up and had breakfast (a yummy pecan carmel french toast I made up last night) and they left for the airport. Fortunately, their luggage was dropped off about 15 minutes before they had to leave for the airport. Then after they left, I went back to bed until about noon.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, I'm tired just from reading that!! Bummer about the luggage and kinda funny that it showed up only as they were about to leave...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home