Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

If I didn't have bad luck...

I wouldn't have any luck at all. My father and I got to spend some bonding time together late Saturday night in the emergency room. I broke my 3rd and 4th metatarsal (sp?) bones in my foot. For those of you who have known me a long time, last time I broke my foot, I broke the middle three Tarsal bones. For those who want the fun details, slippery rug on a hard wood floor and that should be enough for your imagination to run wild and pretty much guess the entire truth. It doesn't really hurt too bad when I'm sitting down, but man, walking on it is killer... I thought I'd come home and put my boot on from the last time I broke my foot, thinking since it felt so much better last time, it would be the miracle worker, but it hurts even worse than this, so I'll continue with this until I see the orthapedic surgeon. Got to love my life...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear about your poor foot. :(

    At least you have a pedicure, right?!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry about your foot. (Sp is right though). Hope it feels better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home