Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I have my work computer up and I'm blogging on my personal computer while I'm waiting for my huge spreadsheet to calculate cells. Yes, I'm still working. I'm now trying to make the spreadsheet look pretty. Everyone has a different way of saying the same thing. Some use acronyms. Some use their own form of shorthand. Some use the words written out. Yep, there are 10, count them 10 ways of referring to 1 thing on this spreadsheet that I've combines from 19 others. Ugghhh! After tomorrow, my life should be a lot easier. Two huge projects are being turned in. Yeah me. Then I can knit again. I actually knit 2 rows this morning before going to work and 1 row after coming home on my clapotis.

I'm headed to St. Louis and the two biggest dilemmas are what to bring to wear and more importantly, what to bring to knit. I've got the clapotis, the feather and fan shawl, a flower basket shawl, and Faina's scarf (if I ever finish this, I'm going to frame it) on needles. I should bring a pair of socks to start. And then, I really, really, really wanted to start the Bombshell sweater from Big Girl Knits, which in all the trauma, I haven't yet started. So, what to bring???

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hmm, socks and one or two other projects - sounds like you mostly have shawls/scarves going!!

    Glad to hear that your work life will get a lot less stressful soon!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Hey, at least it's job security, right? If I were you I'd bring socks and the sweater because they're small and not too fiddly, assuming the sweater doesn't have a fancy edge or anything; I don't remember what it looks like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home