Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The big Oops...


Ummm...does anyone else see the problem here...those 4 strands of yarn were at one point 4 rows of stockinette stitch... Oh, my... It did not travel well without the little stoppers on the end of the needles. Lesson learned the hard way... Fortunately, I think it can be fixed with a little work. Just not tonight. I get a little sick just looking at it. The sweater above is Bombshell from Big Girl Knits in Cilantro from Nashua. It was going along really well. I had just finished the 2nd ball of yarn and then this... There just aren't any words...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crapola!! Sorry to see that, but it was very nice to see you again!! Good luck fixing it, but I'm sure it will be a piece of cake for you. ;)

    -Colleen

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Eeeeek!! I hope you can fix that. I think I would have grown faint when I discovered it...

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you do the Monica "Noooooooo!"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home