Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, June 26, 2006

In spite of all the drama in my life, broken bones, doctor's appointments, visitors (Hurrah!) and work (13hours today alone) there is actually knitting going on. Haven't shown a lot of progress pictures, because everyone knows what a Clapotis looks like by now, although I don't think I'll ever get over the glee at dropping those stitches. I also tried to start another sock and didn't get any farther than the toe before I ripped it out. Back to the drawing board there. Well, wish me luck. Last week and this week are probably going to be 2 of my busiest weeks all year. Fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Emma said…

    I always like to see photos of Clapotis! Yours looks great so far; I love the pinks and greens.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Your Clapotis is lovely!

    Hang in there at work!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home