Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

St. Louis here I come

I survived the week and celebrated by attending the Women's Networking Happy Hour last night and had a drink...then got my car locked in a parking garage, but that's a whole other story... Mental note to self...DO NOT PARK IN DOWNTOWN GARAGES AFTER 8PM. There now, I feel better. I'm home free and will be leaving for St. Louis sometime after noon tomorrow. I don't have an exact time because I keep moving it earlier and earlier as the week has gone on...

After much careful consideration, I went ahead and packed the yarn that I've been working on forever. I'm determined to find a pattern for it.

So probably no blogging unless I blog from the parentals. Details next week.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    You rescued your car, I take it?! Argh.

    Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home