Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Look what came today!!!


I've taken my second step forward technology wise in as many days. Yesterday it was the wireless mouse, meet my new baby. Yes, it even matches my purse. It's my new pink Razor phone. I've been coveting it since it came out and finally broke down and bought one, after the casing started to break apart on my old phone. After a bit of trouble getting it activated, it is fully functioning . Yeah me! Now, I only need to figure out how to make and answer calls so I can stop carrying the instruction booklet around with me. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Fun!!

    Heh, I suppose that referring to the manual each time the phone rings DOES slow down the answering process. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home