Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Knit and a movie

I must be feeling better. I actually knitted today. I actually started feeling better yesterday after consuming approximately a bottle of champagn between 10-11:30 at work...

Although I'm feeling better, I did have a small set back. I put in the movie The Family Stone in and sat on my couch to have a good knit while I watched the movie. Then I came to the point when Sarah Jessica Parker handed out her x-mas presents and I just cried. Of course, I was laughing minutes later. I really liked that movie. Crazy, zany family that loves one another. Sniff..

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Champagne, the miracle drug?! Who knew?

    I've never seen that movie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home