Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I try not to go shopping too much these days. It's dangerous. Today, though, I must admit, I went buying. I went to see if I could find some capri pants for the summer and some black shoes and a new mouse for my computer. And in an hour and a half, 3 stores and $200 later...I had 2 pair of capri pants (although they have wide legs, so we might have to admit to having bought gauchos), 1 shirt, 1 pair of black shoes, 1 computer mouse and a host of whatever else you buy walking through Target to buy your one item that always amounts to either $30 or $50 (why I always spend those 2 amounts, I'll never know).

Those tech savvy people out there will be happy to know that I bought a wireless optical mouse to replace the roller ball mouse I've had since the 90s. Yes, I'm making my first forays into the new technical century. I like it. It works well. Yeah Me!

I spent the rest of the day parked on the couch watching reruns of The 4400 on cable. I caught one earlier this morning while I was reading the paper and came back and it was still on, so of course, I watched it for the next 7 hours. Don't worry, there was knitting, laundry and dinner prep in there as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Gauchos?! Oh. Dear.

    Heh, around here we call Target the $100 store - you go in for toothpaste and come out with $100 of stuff every time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home