Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, April 24, 2006



Why is every pair of socks I start my "favorite" pair. How does that happen?? My new favorite pair of socks made of the Regia Cotton Surf in the reds with orange in it. I'm loving them...even though it's just in stockinette.

You'll obviously note the sock is resting on 2" stack of papers. This is what is preventing me from making more progress on my sock. Work reading. The worst part is I only brought home half the stack of my reading. I swear, I get more stuff to read every day. Theoretically, we're supposed to be paperless, but I can't remember to read e-mails, so I print them out to read them at a time more convenient to me...which leads to the 4" high stack of reading at the corner of my desk. Bad, bad Gwen.

10 days until I leave to go see my brother. Hurrah!!! I need a break!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yowza, that's a lot of work reading! Time to start knitting while reading?! :)

    That's a very cool sock.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The other thing that happens is that you also start to hate the socks you're knitting by the time you're halfway through the second one. Wait, maybe that's me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home