Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My weekend can be summed up in a few short phrases...

  • One long, long drive
  • My beautiful neice
  • Underpants eating goats
  • and a Finished object.
It was fun to go back home. The drive on Friday afternoon seemed to take forever and then tonight, they had the road shut down to one lane in two different places. It was sucking the life out of me I tell you. I did make it safe and sound, although, I did think it was a bit of a bad omen when a guy tapped my bumper at the first stop light past where I work on Friday. But, I got past that without any further incident.

My neice was absolutely beautiful. She's got hair and a
very defined little personality. She's quite the princess even though she won't wear the crown. We took her to Grant's Farm (if you don't live in St. Louis think of a cross between a zoo and a Budweiser commercial). She had a good time. She kind of like feeding the baby goats until they over-ran her trying to get to the food she had. She liked the purse I gave her.

The finished object, is my Broadripple socks in Fixation. Quickest pair I ever made. Just 7 days to complete. I love them.

Well, going to sign off. Might not be back until Friday since I'm going to a work function tomorrow night and then leave for Tampa bright and early Tuesday morning. Going to go dump my clothes out of my luggage and repack.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Glad your trip proceeded without incident! Your neice sounds like a sweetie. :) And those socks turned out great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home