Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I heart Grey's Anatomy. I was feeling kind of out of sorts and tired today. New bed coupled with the loud and bright (lightening) storm last night that seemed to go on forever. I'd almost drop off and then there would be a huge loud boom of thunder and then I'd almost fall out of bed, so needless to say between that, the new bed and losing an hour for daylight savings time, I was a bit tired today. I did manage to clean up my kitchen and go shopping for a bit. Looking for a bed set for my bed. I have an idea in my mind of what I want, but I just can't find it.

So, to get back to Grey's Anatomy...I was kind in a funk and didn't feel like knitting until...I saw Meredith knitting tonight. I had to knit too. So, I finished the cuff and started the heel flap on the Jaywalker socks for my sock pal. I can't wait to finish. I'm totally addicted to that show. I'm totally in love with George. I just want to take him home with me. All those people calling Patrick Dempsey McDreamy are missing the boat.

In Stash Enhancement news, I only bought 1 ball of yarn at Yarn Barn. I bought a ball of the Rowan Cashsoft for the Odessa hat. I already have beads so that's a go. I did buy some size 3 bamboo needles for my Cascade fixation and then a pattern book. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home