Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Objects

Not quite finished objects, but 1.5 socks and 1/2 a scarf isn't bad for work since last Friday... I'm loving the socks. The broadripple looks great and the Cascade fixation knits up so fast. The scarf is actually black and silver, but it's reflecting the pink, so it kind of looks pink. The scarf is for a work charity auction for the March of Dimes. I need to finish it by Thursday so my co-worker from St. Louis who is in town can take it back to the office. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Luck! :)

    Those socks are so fun. I fear they would tempt me away from the scarf...

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! We've tried emailing you but apparently it isn't going through. This is your Sock Pal's sock sister. Your sock pal needs some clarification on sock length for you. Can you please post your preferred leg length (in inches) to your blog?

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home