Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Visitor's officially welcome

Yes, my tax refund was just burning a hole in my pocket, so I went out and bought a bed tonight. Yeah! I bought a queen for me and I'll move my full size bed into the 2nd bedroom. So, visitors will officially be welcome as of April 1st. Hurrah!

My first visitors will be here the next weekend. My parents are coming. They're taking the long way home from Branson by my place. Yippee. Now, I just have to find some place to take them...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Congrats on the new bed!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Places to take parents: Blue Koi, First Watch, The Plaza, the art museum, Crown Center, etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home