Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Your my best friend...and I love you..." was running through my mind all day. Don't you hate it when you get a song stuck in your mind first thing in the morning and now, 16 hours later, the song is still going through my head. Stupid Weezer...track number 9.

I realized as I sat there ating my pistacio pudding a few minutes ago that I had an inordinate amount of green food today. Green grapes with lunch. A few stray pieces of honeydew melon off a fruit platter at work. Guacomole with my quesadilla I made for dinner. Doc's hard limeade with it's slight green tinge to wash down dinner and finally, the pistacio pudding. How weird... I blame it on the song,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    That's a very odd combination of green foods... I could see a connection to the song if it was by Green Day, but... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home