Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Shame...shame...shame...

I ordered more yarn tonight...

I couldn't help myself...

It was Elann.com. They had the Soccotta Surf yarn today. I got two skeins, Provence and Russo.

And since I couldn't just order 2 skeins, I ordered 4 more skeins of the raspberry baby silk. And since I didn't have any plans for the raspberry baby silk, I ordered the pattern for the mobius scarf on that page to go with it.

Then since I was feeling really guilty about buying more yarn...so I convinced my aunt to order 8 skeins as well...

I am so bad...I guess I should own up to buying 2 new pairs of shoes on Friday night as well. New dress policy in this office, had to have new shoes for summer. Sandals not allowed...

PS. The door in yesterday's picture goes to my storage closet. And the scarf should say it's a shawl...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I ordered more yarn last night, too. :) Whoops.

    Heh, no recent shoes, but I did tear out all the pages in the REI catalog that had Keens on them... that would indicate an impending show purchase...

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    If you actually use the Provence for yourself, you and me and Teri can be, well, three twinkies? Thrinkies? We can all have the same socks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home