Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Going to Kansas City...

Kansas City here I come...again... So, No more blogging until Sunday again. I'm leaving for Kansas City on Saturday am and I'm going to do the suicide mission drive up and drive back. I am not alone in my insanity. I have convinced my mother to drive along with me. On her part, as much as to ensure I don't fall asleep at the wheel and die before I can start my new job as opposed to any real desire to drive to Kansas City for the day.

I didn't end up going out to dinner with Julie. We're going to go sometime next week, so I do have a little time left to work on her sock before giving it to her. Last night with the knitting posse, I managed to finish 4 repeats of the yarn-over cable or #17 from Joy Slayton's Ribbing Plain and Fancy booklet. I like this booklet so many ideas.

I don't know if I can spare the time to work too much on Julie's sock though. I finished one Jaywalker, but need to finish the second prior to 2/14. Any bets on whether I get it done??

That's what I thought. Oh well, no possibility of winning Socks that Rock for me. I guess I'll have to wait until Stitches Midwest next year to get some more.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh, that Jaywalker will go quickly! Maybe your mom will drive a little?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home