Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2 views, 1 sock



Hurrah!! One finished Jaywalker sock!!! Now, I only have to finish the second one. Socks on size 1 needles seem to take me an inordinate amount of time.

So, what did I do when I finished...cast on the second sock??? Not me, I cast on for another pair of socks. These are for my friend Julie's birthday. There is a slight time problem in this...her birthday is Sunday and I'm casting on the first sock today. Hopefully I'll get some of the pattern done so she can see what it's going to look like before I see her on Thursday otherwise, I'll wrap up one lonely toe so she can at least see what the yarn looks like.

Not content with the Jaywalkers and Julie's birthday socks, I joined Sockapalooza over at the Blue Blog. I had such a great experience with the last one, I decided to do it again.

Oh, yeah, still moving. Still need to finish 2 baby sweaters and seam Lindsay sweaters. I'll get to it...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    The Jaywalker looks great! Good luck getting enough knit on your friend's sock so that she can tell it's a sock. :)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lissa said…

    i love your jaywalker sock. i think you have a knack (sp?) for chooing the right yarn to go with the right pattern. your socks always look wonderful! have a safe trip this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home