Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm tired...

I'm back from the wilds of Kansas City, MO and I'm exhausted. I saw 15 different apartments over the course of 2 days. Not one of them was everything I wanted. I have narrowed it down to 5 possibilities each with it's faults and good points. So, I need to decide what to do. Unfortunately, the one with the floor plan that I liked the best is the farthest away from the office (still closer than I drive now) and the one closest to the office overlooks an industrial section of town with no close by stores and is also the most expensive. The other 3 fall somewhere in the middle. UGHHH!!! I just don't know what to do. I'm considering calling one of those apartment finders places and maybe going back. UGHHH!!!! This is incredible frustrating. So, I don't have an apartment just a big dilemna after my weekend spent in Kansas City.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bummer, I was keeping my fingers crossed that you'd find something suitable. If you need to come back, our guest room should be available in two weeks, that way you can save some cash on hotel rooms. Let me know if there's anything else I can do from my end.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I don't think that the one closest to work sounds like it should be in your possibles list, if that helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home