Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Two momentous announcements...

First and foremost, I present Lindsay's Sweater!!!!
It took me a good part of the day to seam this together thanks to the lack of instructions in Debbie Bliss's book, but after several tries afixing the collar and pink edging, I finally got it right. Mental note, next time you need to attach a collar. Attach in the middle and seam downwards. I also added a little bit of i-cord on the one side to hold the second tie in place. Hurrah!!! I'm going too show it to everyone so they can marvel over how cool I am and then give it to my sister for my neice.

Second, I found a place to live in KC!!! Yippee. It's in Overland Park, KS, so when people ask me where I live, I'll have to admit to living in Kansas. I bit scary, I know. The place I finally decided on is the AMLI Creekside complex. I got a two bedroom two bathroom apartment with a sunroom. It's at the back of the property overlooking a local walking/bike trail and woods. Meaning, not a lot of street noise. Yippee. I'm very excited now, I have to start packing. Ughhh!!!.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    That sweater turned out completely adorable! You definitely need to get pictures of your niece wearing it.

    Congrats on finding a place to live - they look nice!! I know that will take some of the stress out of your life. I'll sending you happy packing thoughts.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Good job! And the apartment looks really nice. I bet that's a load off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home