Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I got my birthday present from Beth tonight. It's the Vogue Stitchionary. I still need to buy her birthday present, a copy of Vogue Stitchionary, but want to order another book to take advantage of free shipping and I wanted to see if I got any more knitting books for my birthday before I ordered away.

I took the first step towards becoming a resident of Kansas City, Mo when I bought a Kansas City Street Guide. Hopefully this will enable me to find my way around KC when I go this weekend. Although I'm very bad with directions, so it will be invaluable when I actually move there.

I also bought a Chagall calendar. I've been looking at it for several weeks and it was still there and 75% off, so I figured for $2.70 I could spring for it. I like Chagall because every time you look at his paintings you see something you missed before.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home