Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, January 09, 2006

That 6am flight is a bitch... I couldn't sleep because I thought I would oversleep. Nevermind the fact that I set two, count them two alarms. Needless to say I'm not a morning person and have a tendency to turn off the alarm in my sleep. So, I went to bed early, read a little bit. Turned off the light at 10 and settled down to sleep. No sleep. 11pm. No sleep 12am... No sleep 12:30am. Finally, 1am sleep. Uh Oh 3:15 am wide awake and debating if I go back to sleep will I go into that really deep sleep and sleep through the alarm. UGHHHHH!!!!! It's really sad when you leave St. Louis in the dark and arrive in Kansas City still before light. Interviewed all day long. I'll keep everyone updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home